We provide two fully equipped operating rooms, a minor procedure and endoscopy room, and two post-anesthesia rooms. Our patient rooms are spacious and comfortable. Our anesthesia department is able to provide for all the anesthesia needs of our patients including general anesthesia, spinal and epidural anesthesia, and monitored anesthesia with sedation (conscious sedation).
General Surgeons: Kyle Parks, M.D. and Rebecca Spahos, M.D.
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal
Thyroid biopsy & resection
Laparoscopic colon resections
Laparoscopic Nissan Fundoplications
Upper Endoscopy and Esophageal Dilation
Anoscopy and Hemorrhoid Banding
Plastic Surgeon: Thomas W. Horn, M.D.
* Aesthetic Surgery of the Face, Eyes, Breast and Body
* Breast Augmentation and Reduction
* Breast Reconstruction
* Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction (DIEP Flaps)
* Nasal (Rhinoplasty) and Septal Surgery
* Hand Surgery
* Body Countouring after Weight Loss Surgery
* Tummy Tucks (Abdominalplasty) and Body Lifts (ATW)
* Tumescent Liposuction
* Skin Cancer and Mole Removal
Orthopedic Surgeon: Thomas Alexander, M.D.
* Rotator Cuff Repair
* SLAP Repair
* Meniscus Repair
* ACL Repair
* Arthroscopic Labral Repair
* Superior Capsular Reconstruction
* Total Knee Replacement
Podiatrist: Gregory M. Wiggins, M.D.
* Digital Surgery
* Hallux Valgus Surgery
* Excision of foreign bodies
* Metatarsal Surgery
* Tendon Surgery
* Debridement of infected tissue / bone
* Nerve Release
* Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy
* Wound Biopsy
* Nail Surgery